EMERALD CASINO - Game Coins Review from Slough, England

On today 15/01/2015 I took my 2 & 5 year old boys to emeral gaming centre on arrival I ask security at what time the gaming closed they sayed at 22h00. At 20h30 they just shut down all power to the games even while there was still coins in the game.

When asked why is the power down the white young person said sorry the ladies worker there want to go home.

When I wanted to give the coins back they could not revund me and simply said come back tomorrow....this is very poor sevice I am very dissipointed at Emerald casino.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 15, 2015.

EMERALD CASINO - VEREENIGING

IM ASKING FOR A QOUTE ON A H1 VEHICLE FOR THE PERIOD 20TH OF FEB UNTILL THE 27TH 2012 NO RESPONSE YET, HOW CAN THIS SO BE DIFFICULT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE, AT VEREENIGING BRANCH THEY SAID THEY WILL GET BACK TO ME, CAN YOU FOOLOW UP ON THIS?

TX please contact me via email gerrieb@emeraldcasino.co.za the womans name i cant prenounce as she was talking to fast at least she could have being more respectfull, this is not the 1st time it happend, i think thats why clients move to another rental company because of lack on customer service

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 31, 2012.